Fingerprint Browser is a tool for online privacy protection that hides the user’s real geographic location and makes the user’s whereabouts on the Internet more private. The main feature of Fingerprint Browser is to simulate multiple virtual browsers, each with a different browser fingerprint, thus avoiding users from being tracked online.
Fingerprint Browser Proxy and Browser Fingerprint
Fingerprint Browser does not provide proxy IP, users need to purchase them from third parties. Fingerprint Browser supports custom proxy settings. The proxy can be set according to the user’s needs, thus protecting the user’s real geographical location.
Browser fingerprint is some feature left by the browser when visiting the website, such as browser type, operating system, resolution, etc. These features can be used to identify the user. Fingerprint browsers use virtual browsers to simulate different browser fingerprints, thus making it harder for users to be identified.
Benefits and Uses of Fingerprint Browser
1. The main advantage of fingerprint browsers is that they protect the user’s privacy and allow the user to browse more freely on the Internet.
2. Fingerprint browsers can be used to access blocked websites. In some countries and regions, the government may restrict access to certain websites and fingerprint browsers can help users bypass these restrictions.
3. Fingerprint browsers can also be used to protect users’ personal information, for example, when logging into online banking or social media, fingerprint browsers can help users hide their real location and browser fingerprint, thus preventing personal information from being leaked.
4. The fingerprint browser can be used to log in to multiple accounts on multiple platforms at the same time, and the fingerprint environment is isolated from each other, which effectively solves the problem that cross-border e-commerce stores are blocked.
At present, there are many fingerprint browsers on the market, such as Multilogin, VMLogin, Adspower, MuLogin, and so on, but to choose a secure and stable fingerprint browser, here must recommend VMLOGIN Antidetect Fingerprint Browser.
Why is VMLogin Antidetect Browser the Best Choice for You?
1. Multi-account management feature. With VMLogin, you can have multiple browsers open on one computer at the same time, as well as multiple accounts on the same platform, simply by creating the corresponding browser profiles.
2. Secure browser fingerprint environment. Creating a browser profile within VMLogin is equivalent to creating an independent and separate virtual browsing environment, where cookies, local storage, and other cache files for each browser file will be completely isolated.
Browser profiles cannot leak information to each other, effectively preventing platform account association due to identical browser fingerprints.
In addition, VMLogin provides browser fingerprinting protection, this protection is not to prevent websites from reading your fingerprint information but puts a “mask” on your browser fingerprint so that your real fingerprint information is hidden and you can securely surf the Internet.
3. Supports multiple proxies. VMLogin browser supports multiple proxies to meet the user’s need to access the Internet. In addition, VMLogin does not provide proxy IP, users need to buy it from a third party.
4. Browser automation. Any repetitive work can be automated in the VMLogin. You can use the Rest API within VMLogin and also use third-party automation constructors such as Browser Automation Studio.
5. Efficient teamwork. VMLogin allows you to set profile permissions, allowing multiple people to manage and operate the same account or multiple accounts at the same time, all in the same environment, avoiding any risk and hassle and greatly increasing team efficiency.
6. Support free trial. Only users who have used the product themselves can be assured that it is good. Therefore, VMLogin offers a free trial, so that you can try it out before deciding whether to subscribe.
There are many benefits of using a fingerprint browser, which can operate dozens or even hundreds of accounts with one computer, helping users to save a lot of hardware and labor costs. VMLogin Antidetect Browser provides multi-account management, fingerprint protection, browser automation, and other features such as efficient team collaboration, all indicate that it is the perfect choice for you. For more information, please visit the VMLogin official website and sign up for a free trial!