Cross-border e-commerce is a rapidly growing industry in recent years, and an increasing number of people are stepping into this field. In order to make the business work more smoothly, many sellers have started to use the fingerprint browser. So what exactly is a fingerprint browser? Is it good or not?
What is Fingerprint Browser?
Fingerprint Browser, also known as Anti-detection Browser, Multi-Open Browser, and Super Browser, is mainly used to ensure the security of multiple accounts by changing the fingerprint information of the browser, and is suitable for all multi-account management and anti-association business.
Simply put, Fingerprint Browser allows you to log in to multiple accounts on the same device, and the accounts are not associated with each other, protecting your browser fingerprints from being monitored by websites.
Why is E-commerce Using Fingerprint Browser?
1. The first and foremost point is that multiple accounts are anti-detection. Fingerprint Browser ensures that fingerprint information is not linked between multiple accounts. Through the fingerprint browser, e-commerce sellers can change the fingerprint information of each account, such as time zone, geographic location, screen resolution, operating system, UA, Canvas, fonts, language, media device fingerprints, and so on, to ensure that logging in to multiple stores on the same device will not be detected by the platform as a linkage, so as to prevent the store from being blocked.
2. Cost reduction. For sellers operating multiple stores, the traditional anti-association practice is to equip multiple physical devices and hold multiple network cables or use virtual machines, but this is more costly for sellers, and the operation is also very complicated. Fingerprint Browser is easier to operate, more cost-effective, and more effective in preventing correlation. Overall, it is more cost-effective.
3. Browser response speed. Able to quickly cut multiple windows, anti-fraud, no advertising pop-ups, free from phishing, malware, and other security threats, to ensure the absolute security of the account.
VMLogin Fingerprint Browser is Applicable to Which Industry Business?
There are some mature fingerprint browsers in the market, such as Multilogin and VMLogin. What industries is the VMLogin antidetect browser applicable to?
1. E-commerce. E-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, TikTok, etc. Create multiple independent accounts to reduce the risk of online sales.
2. Social media marketing. Create hundreds of social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and other platforms to start operations at the same time, and manage access to groups of accounts by team members.
3. Game studios. Game studios need a large number of game accounts to operate the business, or multiple accounts to brush the level, through this can be logged in multiple game accounts and fast switching on one computer.
4. Ticket service. Use VMLogin’s powerful anti-association technology to create and manage hundreds of accounts, and then use the automation function to complete the ticket grabbing, so as to beat the rivals.
5. Advertising. Create multiple accounts on the Internet to place ads.
6. Affiliate Marketing. Traffic arbitrage through affiliate marketing, using fingerprint browser to simulate the device and browser environment required for offers.
7. Store Measurement. Many newbie stores just opened and the store data is not good enough. Therefore it is necessary to register a large number of accounts to optimize the store data.
8. Brand protection. Check the blocked resources in different areas to monitor and prevent anyone from illegally utilizing your brand.
9. Web Crawler. Replace several devices or virtual machines with a super browser profile that occupies fewer resources, providing a ready-made fingerprint browser calling interface for rapid development and use.
All in all, any business that requires multi-account management and anti-association can be carried out with VMLogin, which now supports a free trial.