VMLogin Admin account manages sub-accounts, which are mainly used for teamwork, and sub-account login use. The admin account is equivalent to the boss and the sub-account is equivalent to the employee.
1. The admin account creates and manages sub-accounts.
2. The admin account can change the password of the sub-account.
3. The admin account can set whether the sub-account has permission to create profiles, if not, the sub-account can only use the browser profile shared by the admin account.
4. The admin account can delete the sub-account.
① When deleting a sub-account, please transfer the profile of the sub-account to the admin account before deleting it. Please make sure that the "synchronization data" is open before transferring, or exporting the cookie backup first.
② When deleting a sub-account, the sub-account and the profile in the sub-account will be deleted together and cannot be restored.
5. The admin account can set whether the sub-account has the right to view the profile settings information shared by others. If it does not have permission, the sub-account can only open the shared profile for use.
6. The admin account can set whether the sub-account has the right to modify the proxy IP information in the profile shared by others.
7. The admin account can view the operation log of the sub-account, but cannot see the profile information and in-browser usage data of the sub-account.
8. The admin/sub-account can batch share or transfer the profile created by itself to any VMLogin user.
9. The Admin/Sub-accounts are independent of each other, and only the two parties sharing the profile can see and open it for use.
(1) Without sharing: the browser profile information and data created by each other are not visible to each other.
(2) In the case of sharing: both parties can open the same profile in different time periods for use. And the creator needs to open the "Sync Settings" button in "Other Configurations" before the data will be synchronized. On the contrary, cookies and other data will only be saved locally and will not be synchronized to the other party's computer.
(3) Transfer Ownership: After the creator transfers his profile to the other party, he will not be able to use it and it will disappear from his account, and the profile ownership will belong to the other party.
The DEMO trial version has no sub-account, and the paid package has an additional sub-account.
For more details about admin/sub-account, please refer to:
VMLogin Admin/Sub Account Introduction
Whether the Main Account can View the Bowser of Sub-account
Share or Transfer Browser to the users of VMLogin