SOLO/TEAM/SCALE/CUSTOM package accounts can create sub-accounts to assist with operations and can share or transfer profile ownership to any VMLogin user.
1. Admin account to create and manage sub-accounts.
2. The admin account can change the password of the sub-account.
3. The admin account can set whether the sub-account has "profile creation", "view profile" or "proxy edit" permissions.
4. The admin account can delete sub-accounts.
5. The admin account can view the operation log of the sub-account, but cannot see the profile information and in-browser usage data of the sub-account.
For more about the Admin and sub-account, please refer to "VMLogin Admin and Sub-account Instruction".