1. Open the Nimbleway website, fill in the information and request a Demo.
2. Log in to your account and go to the dashboard.
3. On the dashboard page, click on "Nimble IP", then click "Add Pipeline" at the top right.
4. Adding IP pipeline is a three-step process.
Step 1: Fill in the pipeline name and select the optimization engine.
Step 2: Select the proxy type, IP rotation, IP location, and can also make advanced settings.
Step 3: Copy the Username, Password, Server, and Port. Click "Done" to save.
5. Open the VMLogin client, "New browser profile", "Setting proxy server", "Enable proxy server". Select HTTP as the proxy type, IP address corresponding to Server: ip.nimbleway.com, Port: 7000, login user i.e. Username, login password i.e. Password.
Fill in the info, then click on "Test Proxy", click "Save" after successful testing, then you are able to use.