1. Batch import proxy IP format is proxy type: IP:port:username:password.
For example: SOCKS5:127.0.0.1:5500:vmlogin:vm1234
If the proxy IP does not have a username and password, it can be empty. And the proxy type, IP, and port are required.
2. Select multiple browsers at the same time (the same as excel multi-selection) -> Right-click and select "Batch import proxy to the selected profile" -> Select the "TXT" document to be imported -> Import successfully.
When importing proxy IPs, you can also export cookie information together.
1. Select multiple browsers at the same time (the same as excel multi-selection) -> Right-click and select "Export selected cookies to Excel", first export the template -> Select the path of the Excel template to be saved -> Save.
2. Open Excel, fill in the proxy IP information or cookie, and save it.
3. Click the "Batch Import Cookie" button in the upper right corner of the VMLogin client, and when importing, you will be prompted "Do you want to import and override the proxy settings this time? Select "Yes" to import proxy IP and cookies, or "No" to import cookies only.
4. The number of imported items will be prompted when the import is successful.