1. Log in to the EastProxy administration page and create a sub-user.
2. Enter the proxy user name and proxy password, and click the "Save" button.
3. After adding, the proxy you created will be displayed, and then click "Edit" to go to the proxy's editing page.
4. Open the VMLogin client, and click "Create a new Profile" to create the profile. (New users can test for 3 days free)
5. Copy the proxy account, proxy password, proxy host, and proxy port information, then fill in the proxy settings in the VMLOGIN.
VMLogin browser software itself has no proxy IP service, users need to purchase proxy IP from a third party. Proxy-related tutorials are provided by third-party platforms and are not related to the VMLogin. Users are strictly prohibited from using VMLogin to engage in any illegal and criminal activities, and users are responsible for the relevant responsibilities caused by using VMLogin.